FollowMyHealth® app for iPhone and iPad
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
Pros and cons of FollowMyHealth® app for iPhone and iPad
FollowMyHealth® app good for
Keeps all my health records directly from UH hospitals for easy access. Also ties into Apples health data
This app is great to help you keep track of your health. It reminds about appointments and medication refills are easy too.
Love this app. Its so organized and simple and I love that I can always have access to my medical information. Theyre always so good at updating it pretty quickly too. 10/10 would recommend.
This app lets you get information and communicate with your physicians office whenever you have time. So much better than placing a phone call and waiting for a response. You can access reports easily in case you are seeing a specialist.
This app really makes it easier managing medications. When on the road, the use it offers makes for a lot less hassle.
Its my first time getting on the app and so far its really great! I love having all of that information in one place.
Some bad moments
I like the features of the app, but every time I log on, it shows me an error page and I have to try again. Sometimes I have to try 4-5 times and sometimes it doesnt let me log in at all.
I started using this app because it has potential, especially with federation to modern fitness platforms. That was 6 months ago. No new features. I cant tell if this project is actively maintained? It would be simple to introduce visualizations and even that hasnt happened.
I like this app, its an easy way to keep up with all my medical care without having to go to the doctors office to get it.
Gives u all your labs and results in the palm of ur hand (great when I went to a hospital unexpectedly) and allows me to communicate with my md
and other. So, download free FollowMyHealth® .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually FollowMyHealth® iOS app used & searched for